It is time to “Bottle the Barrel” at Stonefield Cellars! This event is geared toward wine lovers who
1. Want to have a hands on bottling experience,
2. Want to purchase an exclusive release wine (high quality, limited quantity, not available outside the winery or sold as our regular retail wine), and
3. Want to customize their bottles with their own special label. Customized labeled wine is perfect for gift giving (clients, family, friends, party hostess) or to commemorate special events – upcoming wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc.)!
The fabulous wine we have chosen for this event is our 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon – a smooth dry red wine.
Here’s how it works:
1. Commit to purchasing a minimum of 6 bottles of wine (1/2 case) per person. You can purchase more than this, but 6 bottles is the minimum. Wine must be purchased in advance – bottles are $17.95 each.
2. Make your own labels for the front (we will provide a back label with all the required information) – when you sign up we can provide a design example for Avery labels or you can design and order your labels from https://www.evermine.com/wine_labels/
3. Show up on Sunday, November 13th between 3 and 6 pm (the earlier the better though) – we will help you go through the bottling process. Folks typically bring an appetizer to share – we like to make a party of this event – we love sharing good wine and food and good company!
To register for this event and to prepay for your wine, please call the winery at 336-644-9908. If we don’t answer please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.