Looking for a wonderful wine and winery experience?
“Great wine, great people, the best in North Carolina!” – Just one of the many accolades that Stonefield Cellars receives from guests that have visited our NC winery. Our Vineyard, Winery and Tasting Room is conveniently located just north of Greensboro in the small town of Stokesdale, where we offer award winning wines and exceptional customer service!
Welcome! Before your in-person visit, please make note of our policies and procedures explained below.
Health and Safety Policies: Current Mask Policy – Not required but recommended in our Indoor Areas IF you are either at risk yourself or may be a possible risk to others (you have illness or symptoms of a communicable disease, e.g., Covid19, Flu, etc.)
Regular Hours: Our Tasting Room is open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Noon – 6pm, and Sunday 1-6pm. Our last wine tasting starts at 5:00pm. If you are coming with a group consisting of more than 6 people, please call ahead to determine whether and how we can accommodate you (336-644-9908).
Wine Tastings/Wine by the Glass or Bottle, Seating Options
· We offer Wine Tasting Flights for individuals or groups no more than 4 to be enjoyed at our indoor tables (reservation recommended; Barrel Room limited to 2 hours, Tasting Room limited to 1 hr), outdoor tables under our Gazebo or Pavilion(reservation recommended if rainy weather, limited to 2-hour occupancy), or on our outdoor patio & beautiful upper garden (no reservation required). Our last wine tasting starts at 5:00pm, and we close at 6:00pm. We also have heaters for some tables – please request upon your arrival on chilly days. On RAINY days, we highly recommend making a reservation, as indoors and covered seating outdoors is limited. Reserve a table by calling 336-644-9908.
· If you are coming with a group consisting of more than 6 people, please call ahead to determine whether and how we can accommodate you (336-644-9908). Note: More than 6 sometimes means a ‘private party’…give us a call to discuss your needs or check out our rental options detailed on our Private Parties Page.
Property Polices: To ensure the best experience for all of our guests we do not allow smoking or dogs on our property, and we ask that patrons do not wear perfume for visits to our tasting room. For more information please check out our Property Policies Page.
Inclement Weather Policy: We rarely close due to inclement weather, but if we do, we will post it here and on Facebook. We want you to be safe, so please use good judgement whenever you consider traveling during inclement weather. You are always welcomed to call us to inquire on the status of conditions in our specific location, Stokesdale, NC.
Stonefield Cellars is currently fully staffed with our two permanent, part-time positions of Operations and Tasting Room Associates. However, we always need volunteers to help during special events (e.g., concerts, bottling, etc.). If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING, please email Natalie – firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Volunteers are compensated with food and wine!
Check out the video below of our bottling process….
|Stonefield Cellars Winery has been featured on UNC-TV’s NC Weekend Show!
You can watch us at minute 15:15 – HERE! For a video of our onsite bottling process click HERE!
We look forward to providing you with a wonderful winery experience!
……..AND….. Scroll down further for information on some other local attractions, restaurants, etc. which will help you plan your trip.
- Sadie Scarecrow’s Herbal Garden (essential oils, soaps, herbs)
- Village Pizza (Italian Restaurant with more than just pizza – we love their stromboli! You can dine in or order take-out)
Not too far away Hiking Adventures...(go in the morning, treat yourself to wine and a picnic afterwards at Stonefield Cellars!)
- Knight-Brown Nature Preserve – the closest hiking trails to Stonefield Cellars, this is Natalie’s favorite ‘close to the winery’ place to hike – she leads hiking groups often – email her if you are interested in her leading a morning hike for you and friends followed by a visit to the winery – email@example.com
- Hanging Rock State Park – One of our favorite places to hike (many waterfalls also!).
- Pilot Mtn State Park – The other place we love to go, and there is a brand new visitor center.