If you have any questions regarding these policies please call 336-644-9908 during our regular business hours (Thurs-Sat 12-6pm & Sun 1-6pm).
Important Property Policies:
- Perfume: Please do not wear perfume or cologne when visiting as it interferes with the ability to smell & taste wine and many people, including our staff, are allergic to perfume!
- Dogs: Please leave your dog at home. Although we love dogs, the presence of dogs on our property presents issues too numerous to list here. Exception: By ADA law we must accommodate guests with a disability that require a service dog who is trained to do a specific task, and we welcome those guests on our property. (Pets and emotional comfort dogs are not considered service dogs, so please leave them at home).
- Smoking: All indoor and outdoor spaces are non-smoking. This applies to cigarettes, cigars, and vaping devices. Please do not smoke or throw your butts in our parking lot.
- Garden: Picking flowers or breaking off branches of our shrubs or trees, or stepping in/through our flower beds, or walking on the stone borders is strictly prohibited. Picking grapes from our vineyard is also prohibited. If you are curious about any of our plants, please request information from a staff member.
- Chickens: Adults and children alike delight in the chickens we keep on the property. We do sell the cage free eggs and are careful about what we feed our chickens and want to minimize external stressors. For this reason, we ask that a visit to the chicken coop area be supervised by a staff member. Just ask a staff member for a tour (subject to availability – not possible during busy times!).
- Professional Photographers using our property for photo shoots unless they are hired by a client that has rented our property for that purpose. See our Rental Information page for more details – Rental Info
We Do Allow Children (but please read rules below):
1. Children must be supervised at all times. Please do not allow your children to walk in the flower beds or on the stone borders. Do not allow children to pick flowers or otherwise disturb the landscaping/mulch/gravel.
2. Children are not allowed to visit the chickens without Stonefield Cellars staff supervision.
3. If a child’s behavior becomes disruptive (whether in the Tasting Room or outside), please remove the child to an area away from other guests.
4. Children with an active, contagious illness should not be brought to the winery.
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns about bringing children.
Inclement Weather Policy: We rarely close or cancel events due to inclement weather, but if we do, we will post it here and on Facebook. We want you to be safe, so please use good judgement whenever you consider traveling during inclement weather. We sometimes need to move an outdoor event (e.g., Friday Flavors Concert) inside. We will post any such information on the specific event page as soon as we have made the decision. You are always welcomed to call us to inquire on the status of concert location.