- This event has passed.
Friday Flavors Concert – Moxie Band (Classic R&B, Soul & Funk)
6-11-2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $65
Note: Advanced ticket purchase is always recommended because it helps our food vendor anticipate food amounts! All tickets purchased in advanced are held at Will Call under the name of the purchaser. Tickets On Sale Now (Scroll Down Below)! If you have any questions regarding tickets you can reach us over the phone at 336-644-9908 during regular business hours (12-6pm Thurs-Sat & 1-6pm Sun).
COST: $10 per person.
EVENT TIMELINE: Concert is from 7-9 pm. NOTE our NEW At-the-Gate Sales/Will Call Check-in Procedure – We are now allowing guests to arrive at any time prior to the concert. Prior to 6:30 pm please proceed to our Tasting Room to purchase your ticket or get your prepaid wristband. After 6:30 pm, at-the-gate sales and Will Call check-in will be at the normal entrance tent. The Food Truck will be ready to serve by 6:30 pm.
INSIDE OR OUT?: This concert will be held OUTSIDE in our lovely garden, rain or shine. Dress for the weather. In the event that severe, unsafe conditions be forecasted during the concert time, it is possible that the concert will be delayed or cancelled. We will post any schedule changes/cancellation on our website and on the Stonefield Cellars Winery Facebook Page.
- 4-person Front Row VIP Bistro Seating for $45 (includes admission for four)
- 6-person Front Row VIP Glass-Top Table Seating for $65 (includes admission for six)
- 4-person Pavilion VIP Bistro Seating for $45 (includes admission for four)
- General Admission ($10/person): Bring a lawn chair for our terraced lawn area, or we have first-come-first-seat picnic tables in the upper garden.
- Party Lawn Admission ($10/person): Bring a lawn chair or picnic blanket. This area does not have a direct view of the band! Best for guests who want plenty of room to socialize, drink and dance. Party Lawn attendees can still hear the music loudly and the lawn has easy access to our Tasting Room & Food Truck. (Picnic blankets available in Tasting Room.)
DRINKS: Wine, Fresh Sangria, Beer, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
FOOD: PinKor’s Delights (Asian Thai Cuisine) will be our food truck for the evening.
EVENT POLICIES –
- Masks required indoors (tasting room/bathrooms) – No mask required outside!
- No Pets
- No Outside Alcohol or Outside Food
- No Coolers (complimentary beverage chillers available at bar)
- No Smoking (includes vaping)
- No Littering our parking lot or property
Concert tickets are non-refundable but are transferable. Should the concert be outright cancelled in advance (due to severe/unsafe weather), we can issue you an in-store credit for the base ticket price.
Check out our Google Calendar below!