Where to Buy
Since we are a small-scale winery committed to quality over quantity (we only produce about 2,000 cases per year) our wines are currently being sold primarily from our tasting room*. However, there are few select restaurant, retail, and internet locations currently offering some of our wines:
- Bi-Rite in Stokesdale – THE Best place to buy your groceries in our area if you are looking for a great meat selection and the friendliest service. Bi-Rite currently carries Mountain Mama Madness White, Pinot Gris, Gato Merlot, Synchronicity, BellaSelena, and Niagara. www.stokesdalebirite.com / Super Bi–Rite Market. P.O. Box 187 · 8632 US Highway 158 · Stokesdale, NC 27357 · (336) 643-5249.
- Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops – NC Wine & Craft Beer Tasting Lounge, 1111 South Marshall Street, Suite 184, Winston-Salem, NC 27101 – 336-448-1284 – http://www.CVandH.com
- Zeto Wine and Cheese Shop – Zeto now carries our fabulous 2008 Barrel X! Located at 335 Battleground Ave. Greensboro, NC 27401 336.574.2850 http://www.zetowines.com/whatsinthevinomatic.html
- The Living Room Coffeehouse and Wine Bar – 215 A East Main St., Pilot Mountain, NC 27041 –Fair trade, Organic, Locally roasted coffee, NC wines and cheeses, Sandwiches and Salads, Tapas plates, Baked goods, Hours: Mon-Fri 8-8 Sat 10-8 and Sun 9-5 http://www.thelivingroompm.com/ 336-444-4359
- The Wet Whistle Company – located at 101-E Bonnie Place, Archdale, NC 27263 336.434.3223 http://www.thewetwhistleco.com
*If you shop somewhere you think should carry Stonefield Cellar’s Wine let them know! We self-distribute wholesale and have a low delivery minimum (especially in the Greensboro area). They can get in contact with us by emailing Natalie Wurz at email@example.com.
For those of you that have enjoyed our wines at the winery or at off-site events such as festivals but live too far to purchase directly from us on a regular basis, our wines are also available for shipment within North Carolina and to select states:
If you want shipment within North Carolina, please contact us directly via email or phone and we will handle your payment and shipment. Email Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-644-9908.
Through VinoShipper (https://www.vinoshipper.com/wine/winery/263) we are able to ship to: Alaska, California, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, and Wyoming. This is also a great option for being able to share our wines with friends and family that live out of state!
Federal law states alcoholic beverages can only be exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated. Stonefield Cellars Winery will gladly replace bottles should the wine be found as damaged. Please do not pour out the wine, place the cork back in the bottle and call 336-644-9908.
Unwanted Wine Orders:
Stonefield Cellars Winery will not refund unwanted wines. For all other orders including Will Call orders, Shipped Wine or Merchandise, Stonefield Cellars Winery will allow the order to be canceled within 48 hours of purchase, for store credit, if the order is still on property. Once the order has left property we will not be able to take the wine or merchandise back and after the 48 hours we can not cancel or refund the order, under any circumstance.