Stonefield Cellars is OPEN for business!
COVID-19 Policies: While Stonefield Cellars Staff is taking a multitude of measures to keep the winery environment clean during your visit, we have also modified our wine tasting experience to increase staff and guest safety:
– Face coverings are required while on our property, whether indoors or outside. You do not have to wear your mask while actively drinking or eating at your table.
– We offer Wine Tasting Flights for individuals or groups no more than 4 to be enjoyed at our indoor table (by reservation, limited to one-hour occupancy) at our heated outdoor tables (by reservation, limited to 1.5-hour occupancy), or in our outdoor garden (no reservation required, no time limit). Our last wine tasting starts at 5:00pm, and we close at 6:00pm. Reserve a table HERE!
– As we cannot host tastings for large groups at this time, groups of 5-6 guests may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to enjoy on our outdoor patio and garden. Guests may try a complimentary taste of their chosen wine before purchasing. If you are coming with a group of 5 to 6 people, please call ahead so that we can accommodate you (336-644-9908).
-We have patio heaters as well as complimentary blankets for guests using our outdoor patio during the winter months.
– A Wine Tasting Flight consists of your choice of 7 wines poured by our staff into disposable cups presented on a tray along with your souvenir wine glass; a detailed description of each wine will be provided on a disposable tasting sheet.
– All wine orders for on-site consumption (wine tasting flights, wine by the glass, wine by the bottle) and wine orders for take-home (wine by the bottle) must be placed at the bar. We also offer preorder/prepay using our “shop for pickup” feature on our website prior to arriving at the winery at: www.stonefieldcellars.com/shop. We will have your beverages ready for an expedient pickup at the bar or parking lot drop off when you arrive.
Reserve a table HERE!
Remember to follow these Safe Practices against exposure to or inadvertently spreading of COVID19 during your visit:
- Wear a face covering while on our property, whether indoors or outside. You do not have to wear your mask while actively drinking or eating. Face coverings are now required as per NC Executive Order.
- Wait –
Please make note of our 6 ft floor markings for the wait line inside the winery building; these spots are your place marker to wait your turn to approach the bar for placing orders/paying for items.
Please also respect a 6ft distance even outdoors between you and others not in your safe bubble (family/friends you came with). Tables and chairs have been spaced 6ft or more apart – please do not alter this spacing. If you need additional chairs or tables for your group (no more than 6 allowed per group), ask a staff member for assistance.
- Wash – Even though we sanitize commonly touched items often (e.g., our email sign up pen, cash register pad), hand sanitizer will be provided at these areas for your use. And of course, please wash your hands immediately after using our restroom.
Your patronage is vital to our small business and we are still committed to providing you with high quality wine and exceptional customer service during this rough time. Additionally, we will be offering in-store and parking lot pickup at the winery:
-For in-store pickup and payment you can visit us during our regular business hours and order in store, or call in your order ahead of time at 336-644-9908.
-For parking lot pickup you can purchase your wines over the phone at 336-644-9908 (please have your credit card handy when you call) or purchase your wines online at www.stonefieldcellars.com/shop.
Once your order has been placed we’ll have your wine bagged up and ready for pickup (or delivery to your car – please call us at 336-644-9908 when you get to our parking lot).
SPECIAL NOTICE: While Stonefield Cellars is currently still OPEN for business, we are aware of the impact that COVID-19 is having on our community. Stonefield Cellars prioritizes the health and safety of our guests and staff and want to reassure you that, in addition to our standard sanitization and good hygiene practices, we are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe during this time of concern. Please do your part to wear your mask and keep a 6ft distance!
Tastings are conducted during our normal business hours (Thursday – Saturday Noon – 6pm, and Sunday 1-6pm) . Our current Tasting price is $12.50 (7 wines from our list & a signature wine glass)
Tours are currently postponed due to COVID-19.
Our Wine List
All of Stonefield Cellars’ wines are produced on site- from crushing and pressing to aging and bottling. We grow about an acre of our grapes on site while the rest are brought in from local vineyards and family farms, including a few from the Yadkin Valley region.
Please note that this list is dynamic – several of our small batch wines sell out and we try to keep this list as up to date as possible. If you want to be sure we have a particular wine still available before you visit, feel free to call us! 336-644-9908.
- 2019 Pinot Gris (Non-oaked, aged in a neutral barrel)
- Chardonnay (Semi-oaked)
- Mountain Mama Madness White (Non-oaked Chardonnay) Silver Medal Winner!
- Dry Moscato
- Synchronicity (Blend of 80% Merlot & 20% Cab Sav)
- Harvest Season Merlot Wine Club Exclusive!*
- Dread Pirate Robert’s Bloody Red Wine (Bold blend of Syrah, Cab Sav, and Carmenère)
- 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gato Merlot
- Mountain Mama Madness Red (Fruit-forward blend of Merlot, Syrah, Cab Sav) Silver Medal Winner!
Reserve Dry Reds:
- Petit Sirah
- 2017 Zinfandel
- 2019 Zinfandel
- SC.CS (90% Cab Sav & 10% Merlot)
- Midnight Moonlight (Semi-sweet blend of Riesling, Viognier, and Moscato)
- BellaSelena (Sweet Blush)
- Sweetie Pie Merlot Wine Club Exclusive!*
- Ruby Rock Red (Sweet red Petite Sirah)
- Vin De Narle’ (Port-Style Dessert Wine)
*Please see our Wine Club page for information on exclusive Wine Club vintages!
Beer & Cider
We carry a small selection of North Carolina Craft Beer & Cider for sale by the bottle in our Tasting Room for non-wine drinkers. We carry beers from Hi-Wire, Green Man, White Street, Sierra Nevada, and cider from Bold Rock! We now also carry bottled Bud Light and Shock Top. If you’re interested in our current beer menu please call us at 336-644-9908 during business hours.
As we do not host a restaurant on site, we carry assorted cheeses, crackers, peanuts, and non-alcoholic drinks for sale in our tasting room. Outside food is allowed in small quantities (such as lunchboxes or a picnic lunch), but we ask that you leave the smelly, aromatic foods at home if you’ll be eating in our tasting room. No outside food is allowed during our special events with food trucks.
Mama Laura’s Handmade Chocolates
We also carry a selection of Mama Laura’s Handmade Chocolates from Trinity, NC in our tasting room! These are some of the best chocolates in North Carolina and pair wonderfully with Stonefield Cellars wine (our staff is always happy to provide wine & chocolate pairing suggestions). If you’re interested in what we currently carry, or want to make sure we have something in stock, please call us at 336-644-9908 during business hours.