Tastings are conducted during our normal business hours (Thursday – Saturday Noon – 6pm, and Sunday 1-6pm) and our last wine tastings start at 5pm.
– We offer Wine Tasting Flights for individuals or groups no more than 4 to be enjoyed at our indoor table (by reservation, limited to one-hour occupancy) or in our outdoor patio & garden (no reservation required, no time limit).
– A Wine Tasting Flight consists of your choice of 7 wines poured by our staff into disposable cups presented on a tray along with your souvenir wine glass (to drink from and take home); a detailed description of each wine will be provided on a disposable tasting sheet. Our current Tasting Flight price is $14.50, or $17.50 including Reserve Wines.
– As we cannot host tastings for large groups at this time, groups larger than 4 guests may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to enjoy on our outdoor patio and garden. Guests may try a complimentary taste of their chosen wine before purchasing. If you are coming with a group of more than four people, please call ahead so that we can accommodate you (336-644-9908).
Our Wine List
All of Stonefield Cellars’ wines are produced on site- from crushing and pressing to fermenting, aging and bottling. While we do have some vineyard on the property, most of our fruit and juice is currently being sourced from contract growers/suppliers in NC and beyond.
Please note that this list is dynamic – several of our small batch wines sell out and we try to keep this list as up to date as possible. If you want to be sure we have a particular wine still available before you visit, feel free to call us! 336-644-9908.
- Sauvignon Blanc – (Crisp, notes of green apple)
Gewurztraminer – Dry, Hints of GrapefruitSOLD OUT! -Hope to have more by 1Q 2024. Rose’ of Pinot Gris – Soft, dry rose’, 100% Pinot GrisSOLD OUT! -Hope to have more by 1Q 2024.
- 2022 Chardonnay (Reserve) – Barrel Aged, light oak
- Mountain Mama Madness White (Non-oaked Chardonnay)
- Synchronicity (Blend of Petite Sirah, Zinfandel)
- 2022 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dread Pirate Robert’s Bloody Red Wine (Blend of Hearty Petite Sirah and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Gato (90% Merlot and 10% Pinot Noir)
- Mountain Mama Madness Red (Fruit-forward blend of Pinot Noir and Malbec)
Reserve Dry Reds:
- Barrel X (Malbec and Pinot Noir Blend)
- 2022 Reserve Zinfandel
- Midnight Moonlight (Semi-sweet Vionier)
- BellaSelena (Sweet Blush made from Pinot Gris)
- Ruby Rock Red (Our version of “Sangria-in-a-Bottle”)
Reserve Sweet Dessert Wines:
- Blueberry/Grape (Reserve)
- Vin De Narle’ (Port-Style Dessert Wine, 16% abv)
*Please see our Wine Club page for information on exclusive Wine Club vintages!
Beer & Cider
We carry a small selection of North Carolina Craft Beer & Cider for sale by the bottle in our Tasting Room for non-wine drinkers.
As we do not host a restaurant on site, we carry assorted cheeses, crackers, peanuts, and non-alcoholic drinks for sale in our tasting room. Outside food is allowed in small quantities (such as lunchboxes or a picnic lunch), but we ask that you leave the smelly, aromatic foods at home if you’ll be eating in our tasting room. No outside food is allowed during our special events with food trucks.