COVID-19 Policies: While Stonefield Cellars Staff is taking a multitude of measures to keep the winery environment clean during your visit, we have also modified our wine tasting experience to increase staff and guest safety:
– Face coverings are required in our tasting room & bathrooms. You do not have to wear a mask outside.
– All wine orders for on-site consumption (wine tasting flights, wine by the glass, wine by the bottle) and wine orders for take-home (wine by the bottle) must be placed at the bar.
Tastings are conducted during our normal business hours (Thursday – Saturday Noon – 6pm, and Sunday 1-6pm) and our last wine tastings start at 5pm.
– We offer Wine Tasting Flights for individuals or groups no more than 4 to be enjoyed at our indoor table (by reservation, limited to one-hour occupancy) or in our outdoor patio & garden (no reservation required, no time limit). Reserve a table HERE!
– A Wine Tasting Flight consists of your choice of 7 wines poured by our staff into disposable cups presented on a tray along with your souvenir wine glass; a detailed description of each wine will be provided on a disposable tasting sheet. Our current Tasting Flight price is $12.50 (7 wines from our list & a signature wine glass).
– As we cannot host tastings for large groups at this time, groups of 5-6 guests may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to enjoy on our outdoor patio and garden. Guests may try a complimentary taste of their chosen wine before purchasing. If you are coming with a group of 5 to 6 people, please call ahead so that we can accommodate you (336-644-9908).
Tours are currently postponed due to COVID-19.
Our Wine List
All of Stonefield Cellars’ wines are produced on site- from crushing and pressing to aging and bottling. We grow about an acre of our grapes on site while the rest are brought in from local vineyards and family farms, including a few from the Yadkin Valley region.
Please note that this list is dynamic – several of our small batch wines sell out and we try to keep this list as up to date as possible. If you want to be sure we have a particular wine still available before you visit, feel free to call us! 336-644-9908.
- Chardonnay (Semi-oaked)
- Mountain Mama Madness White (Non-oaked Chardonnay) Silver Medal Winner!
- Rosé of Pinot Gris
- Synchronicity (Blend of 80% Merlot & 20% Cab Sav)
- Dread Pirate Robert’s Bloody Red Wine (Bold blend of Cab Sav, Pinot Noir, Petite Sirah)
- 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gato Merlot
- Mountain Mama Madness Red (Fruit-forward blend of Petite Sirah, Malbec, Pinot Noir) Silver Medal Winner!
Reserve Dry Reds:
- 2019 Zinfandel
- SC.CS (90% Cab Sav & 10% Merlot)
- Midnight Moonlight (Semi-sweet blend of Riesling, Viognier, and Moscato)
- Sweet White Moscato
- BellaSelena (Sweet Blush)
- Ruby Rock Red (Our version of Sangria-in-a-Bottle)
- Vin De Narle’ (Port-Style Dessert Wine)
*Please see our Wine Club page for information on exclusive Wine Club vintages!
Beer & Cider
We carry a small selection of North Carolina Craft Beer & Cider for sale by the bottle in our Tasting Room for non-wine drinkers. We carry beers from Hi-Wire, Green Man, White Street, Sierra Nevada, and cider from Bold Rock! We now also carry bottled Bud Light and Shock Top. If you’re interested in our current beer menu please call us at 336-644-9908 during business hours.
As we do not host a restaurant on site, we carry assorted cheeses, crackers, peanuts, and non-alcoholic drinks for sale in our tasting room. Outside food is allowed in small quantities (such as lunchboxes or a picnic lunch), but we ask that you leave the smelly, aromatic foods at home if you’ll be eating in our tasting room. No outside food is allowed during our special events with food trucks.
Mama Laura’s Handmade Chocolates
We also carry a selection of Mama Laura’s Handmade Chocolates from Trinity, NC in our tasting room! These are some of the best chocolates in North Carolina and pair wonderfully with Stonefield Cellars wine (our staff is always happy to provide wine & chocolate pairing suggestions). If you’re interested in what we currently carry, or want to make sure we have something in stock, please call us at 336-644-9908 during business hours.