Our regular business hours: Thursday / Friday / Saturday 12-6pm and Sunday 1-6 pm.
**Please note that we can only accommodate groups of 5 guests or less for wine tastings, and we start our last tasting at 5:30 pm.** As we cannot host tastings for large groups at this time, groups of 6-10 guests may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to enjoy on our outdoor patio and guests may try a complimentary taste of their chosen wine before purchasing. Please call the winery at 336-644-9908 to make a reservation if you have a group of 6 or more or would like an event rental consultation. Also, with COVID19 restrictions, indoor seating is very limited. During inclement weather it is advised to reserve your table in advance to assure we can accommodate you. Inside table seating is restricted to 1 hour occupancy. Please call the winery during our regular business hours at 336-644-9908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Under COVID19 Phase 2 Restrictions: (In effect until rescinded.)
While Stonefield Cellars Staff is taking a multitude of measures to keep the winery environment clean during your visit, we have also modified our wine tasting experience in order to enhance staff and guest safety.
- We will not be conducting tastings at the tasting bar, but instead will offer self-guided wine flights for consumption at indoor or outdoor tables that comply with the 6 ft safe distancing requirements. A ‘wine tasting’ will consist of your choice of 7 wines poured by our staff into disposable cups presented on a tray along with your souvenir wine glass; a detailed description of each wine will be provided on a disposable tasting sheet. You can order your wine selection at the bar and then take it to your table (or if we are busy, we will bring it to you once we fill your order).
In addition to this new wine tasting procedure, we ask that you take personal responsibility for following these recommended Safe Practices against exposure to or inadvertently spreading of COVID19 during your visit:
- Wear a face covering while inside the winery building while you are shopping or ordering your tasting choices. You do not have to wear your mask while seated at a table and drinking. Whether inside or out, please wear your face covering during interactions with others that are not in your safe bubble (family/friends you came with).
- Wait –
- Please make note of our 6 ft floor markings for the wait line inside the winery building; these spots are your place marker to wait your turn to approach the bar for placing orders/paying for items.
- Due to our restricted indoor space we can only accommodate two tables in our tasting room and will be putting a one hour time limit on indoor seating. If you would like to reserve an indoor table for up to 4 guests please call the winery at 336-644-9908.
- If you do not plan to do a tasting but would like to purchase wine to enjoy on our patio or for taking home, just come to the tasting room to place your order, or you have the option to preorder/prepay using our “shop for pickup” feature on our website prior to arriving at the winery – www.stonefieldcellars.com/shop. We will have your beverages ready for an expedient pickup at the bar when you arrive. If you need some guidance on your purchase before you buy – no problem! We can help you over the phone or can still help you in person at the winery – our staff will be wearing masks and we have safety shields in place for assistance interactions.
- Please also respect a 6ft distance even outdoors between you and others not in your safe bubble (family/friends you came with). Tables and chairs have been spaced 6ft or more apart – please do not alter this spacing. If you need additional chairs or tables for your group (no more than 10 allowed per group), ask a staff member for assistance.
- Wash – Even though we sanitize commonly touched items often (e.g., our email sign up pen, cash register pad), hand sanitizer will be provided at these areas for your use. And of course, please wash your hands immediately after using our restroom.
Under Covid19 PHASE 1 Restrictions: (NOT in effect right now, see Phase 2 above)
Stonefield Cellars will still be OPEN for business, but will be unable to conduct tastings, serve wine by the glass, or allow food consumption on site due to COVID-19 Phase 1 restrictions. However, we can still sell bottles of wine and snacks to take home!
We also offer in-store and parking lot pickup at the winery:
For in-store pickup and payment you can visit us during our regular business hours and order in store, or call in your order ahead of time at 336-644-9908.
For parking lot pick up you can purchase your wines over the phone at 336-644-9908 (please have your credit card handy when you call) or purchase your wines online at www.stonefieldcellars.com/shop.
Once your order has been placed, we’ll have your wine bagged up and ready for pickup (or delivery to your car – please call us at 336-644-9908 when you get to our parking lot).
Stonefield Cellars prioritizes the health and safety of our guests and staff and want to reassure you that, in addition to our standard sanitization and good hygiene practices, we are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe during this time of concern.
Please note that we start our last tasting at 5:30 pm.
We conduct tasting and tours as folks arrive, so no appointment is necessary unless you have a group of 5 or more or would like to visit outside regular hours for an event rental consultation* Please call the winery during our regular business hours at 336-644-9908 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We are located only 13 miles north of the I-40 and NC Hwy 68 intersection (exit 210). For map, click on the “Location” tab above or enter the following coordinates in your GPS: 36° 15’13″N 79° 57’47” W
*Important Information Regarding After Hours Appointments: Our policy is that a credit card number will be required to secure your appointment and a $15 cancellation fee will be applied in the event of no-shows beyond an hour of the scheduled appointment. (Please understand that we still must pay staff to open and wait even though someone doesn’t show up).