WELCOME! Before your in-person visit, please make note of our policies and procedures explained below:
COVID-19 Policies: While Stonefield Cellars Staff is taking a multitude of measures to keep the winery environment clean during your visit, we have also modified our wine tasting experience to increase staff and guest safety:
· Face coverings/masks that cover nose and mouth are required while on our property, whether indoors or outside. You do not have to wear your mask while actively drinking or eating at your table.
· We offer Wine Tasting Flights for individuals or groups no more than 4 to be enjoyed at our indoor table (by reservation, limited to one-hour occupancy), or on our outdoor patio & garden (no reservation required). Our last wine tasting starts at 5:00pm, and we close at 6:00pm. Reserve a table HERE!
· As we cannot host Wine Tasting Flights for groups more than 4 at this time, groups more than 4 guests may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to enjoy on our outdoor patio and garden (we have picnic tables that seat up to 6 guests). Guests may try a complimentary taste of their chosen wine before purchasing. If you are coming with a group consisting of more than 6 people, please call ahead to determine whether and how we can accommodate you (336-644-9908).
Want to have a party at the winery? If you are interested in renting areas of our facility for a private party (a private party is a group more than 12 guests and staying longer than 2 hours), please see our Private Parties Page.
· We have patio heaters as well as complimentary blankets for guests using our outdoor patio & garden during the winter months.
· A Wine Tasting Flight consists of your choice of 7 wines poured by our staff into disposable cups presented on a tray along with your souvenir wine glass; a detailed description of each wine will be provided on a disposable tasting sheet.
· All wine orders for on-site consumption (wine tasting flights, wine by the glass, wine by the bottle) and wine orders for take-home (wine by the bottle) must be placed at the bar. We also offer preorder/prepay using our “shop for pickup” feature on our website prior to arriving at the winery at: www.stonefieldcellars.com/shop. We will have your beverages ready for an expedient pickup at the bar or parking lot drop off when you arrive.
Remember to follow these Safe Practices against exposure to or inadvertently spreading COVID-19 during your visit:
Wear a face covering while on our property, whether indoors or outside. You do not have to wear your mask while actively drinking or eating. Face coverings are now required as per NC Executive Order.
·Please make note of our 6 ft floor markings for the wait line inside the winery building; these spots are your place marker to wait your turn to approach the bar for placing orders/paying for items.
·Please also respect a 6ft distance even outdoors between you and others not in your safe bubble (family/friends you came with). Tables and chairs have been spaced 6ft or more apart – please do not alter this spacing. If you need additional chairs or tables for your group, ask a staff member for assistance.
Wash Even though we sanitize commonly touched items often (e.g., our email sign up pen, cash register pad), hand sanitizer will be provided at these areas for your use. And of course, please wash your hands immediately after using our restroom.
Looking for a wonderful wine and winery experience?
“Great wine, great people, the best in North Carolina!” – Just one of the many accolades that Stonefield Cellars receives from guests that have visited our NC winery. Conveniently located just north of Greensboro in the small town of Stokesdale, we offer award winning wines and exceptional customer service!
*REGULAR HOURS: Our Tasting Room is open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Noon – 6pm, and Sunday 1-6pm. Our last wine tasting starts at 5:00pm. If you are coming with a group consisting of more than 6 people, please call ahead to determine whether and how we can accommodate you (336-644-9908). On RAINY days, we highly recommend making a reservation, as indoors and covered seating outdoors is limited.
Property Polices: To ensure the best experience for all of our guests we do not allow smoking or dogs on our property, and we ask that patrons do not wear perfume for visits to our tasting room. For more information please check out our Property Policies Page.
Inclement Weather Policy: We rarely close due to inclement weather, but if we do, we will post it here and on Facebook. We want you to be safe, so please use good judgement whenever you consider traveling during inclement weather. You are always welcomed to call us to inquire on the status of conditions in our specific location, Stokesdale, NC.
|Stonefield Cellars Winery has been featured on UNC-TV’s NC Weekend Show!
You can watch us at minute 15:15 – HERE! For a video of our onsite bottling process click HERE!