If you have any questions regarding these policies please call 336-644-9908 during our regular business hours (Thurs-Sat 12-6pm & Sun 1-6pm).
COVID 19 Safety Policies:
In addition to the facility cleaning and staff safety procedures we follow, we expect each visitor/guest to consider their own risk or risk to others regarding exposure to or inadvertently spreading of COVID19 during your visit:
- The Covid-19 Transmission Level (new cases) in Guilford County is currently Substantial; The Covid-19 Community Level (hospitalizations) in Guilford County is currently Low. Masks are Recommended but Not Required in our Indoor Areas (Tasting Room & Bathrooms).Guests do not have to wear a mask while actively drinking or eating at an inside table.
This mask policy is subject to change based on metrics in our local area or situational requirements (e.g., an indoor concert where the performer requests mask wearing). Please check back for updates on this page or check a particular event page for specific event requirements. You are also welcomed to call the winery if you have any questions (336-644-9908).
Important Property Policies:
- No Perfume: Please do not wear perfume or cologne when visiting as it interferes with the ability to smell and taste wine and many people, including our staff, are allergic to perfume!
- Dogs: Please leave your dog at home. Although we love dogs, the presence of dogs on our property presents issues too numerous to list here. Exception: By ADA law we must accommodate guests with a disability that require a service dog who is trained to do a specific task, and we welcome those guests on our property. (Pets and emotional comfort dogs are not considered service dogs, so please leave them at home).
- Smoking: All indoor and outdoor spaces are non-smoking. This applies to cigarettes, cigars, and vaping devices. Please do not smoke or throw your butts in our parking lot.
- Garden: Picking flowers or breaking off branches of our shrubs or trees, or stepping in/through our flower beds is strictly prohibited. If you are curious about any of our plants, please request information from a staff member.
- Children: We are family friendly property, but ask that children be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
- Professional Photographers: are prohibited from using our property for photo shoots unless they are hired by a client that has rented our property for that purpose. See our Rental Information page for more details – Rental Info
Inclement Weather Policy: We rarely close due to inclement weather, but if we do, we will post it here and on Facebook. We want you to be safe, so please use good judgement whenever you consider traveling during inclement weather. You are always welcomed to call us to inquire on the status of conditions in our local area of Stokesdale, NC. Due to COVID19 restrictions, it is possible that an outdoor event may be cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions (we will not be able to move the event indoors as we have done so in the past).