If you have any questions regarding these policies please call 336-644-9908 during our regular business hours (Thurs-Sat 12-6pm & Sun 1-6pm).
COVID 19 Safety Policies:
In addition to the facility cleaning and staff safety procedures we follow, we expect each visitor/guest to follow these Safe Practices against exposure to or inadvertently spreading of COVID19 during your visit:
- Wear –Wear a face covering while on our property, whether indoors or outside. You do not have to wear your mask while actively drinking or eating. Face coverings are now required as per NC Executive Order https://files.nc.gov/governor/documents/files/EO147-Phase-2-Extension.pdf
- Wait –
- Please make note of our 6 ft floor markings for the wait line inside the winery building; these spots are your place marker to wait your turn to approach the bar for placing orders/paying for items.
- Due to our restricted indoor space we can only accommodate two tables in our tasting room and will be putting a one hour time limit on indoor seating. If you would like to reserve an indoor table for up to 6 guests please call the winery at 336-644-9908.
- If you do not plan to do a tasting but would like to purchase wine to enjoy on our patio or for taking home, we suggest you take advantage of our “shop for pickup” option on our website prior to arriving at the winery – www.stonefieldcellars.com/shop. We will have your beverages ready for an expedient pickup at the bar when you arrive. If you need some guidance on your purchase before you buy – no problem! We can help you over the phone or can still help you in person at the winery – our staff will be wearing masks and we have safety shields in place for assistance interactions.
- Please also respect a 6ft distance even outdoors between you and others not in your safe bubble (family/friends you came with). Tables and chairs have been spaced 6ft or more apart – please do not alter this spacing. If you need additional chairs or tables for your group (no more than 10 allowed per group), ask a staff member for assistance.
- Wash – Even though we sanitize commonly touched items often (e.g., our email sign up pen, cash register pad), hand sanitizer will be provided at these areas for your use. And of course, please wash your hands immediately after using our restroom.
Important Property Policies:
- No Perfume: Please do not wear perfume or cologne when visiting as it interferes with the ability to smell and taste wine and many people, including our staff, are allergic to perfume!
- Dogs: Please leave your dog at home. Although we love dogs, the presence of dogs on our property presents issues too numerous to list here. Exception: By ADA law we must accommodate guests with a disability that require a service dog who is trained to do a specific task, and we welcome those guests on our property. (Pets and emotional comfort dogs are not considered service dogs, so please leave them at home).
- Smoking: All indoor and outdoor spaces are non-smoking. This applies to cigarettes, cigars, and vaping devices. Please do not smoke or throw your butts in our parking lot.
- Garden: Picking flowers or breaking off branches of our shrubs or trees, or stepping in/through our flower beds is strictly prohibited. If you are curious about any of our plants, please request information from a staff member.
- Professional Photographers: are prohibited from using our property for photo shoots unless they are hired by a client that has rented our property for that purpose. See our Rental Information page for more details – Rental Info
Inclement Weather Policy: We rarely close due to inclement weather, but if we do, we will post it here and on Facebook. We want you to be safe, so please use good judgement whenever you consider traveling during inclement weather. You are always welcomed to call us to inquire on the status of conditions in our local area of Stokesdale, NC. Due to COVID19 restrictions, it is possible that an outdoor event may be cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions (we will not be able to move the event indoors as we have done so in the past).