If you have any questions regarding these policies please call 336-644-9908 during our regular business hours (Thurs-Sat 12-6pm & Sun 1-6pm).
COVID 19 Additional Policies:
- Children: We strongly discourage bringing children to the winery at this time when picking up take-out orders. If you need to pick up a prepaid wine order and have children in the car with you, just call us when you arrive in our parking lot (336-644-9908)!
Important Property Policies:
- No Perfume: Please do not wear perfume or cologne when visiting as it interferes with the ability to smell and taste wine and many people, including our staff, are allergic to perfume!
- Dogs: Please leave your dog at home. Although we love dogs, the presence of dogs on our property presents issues too numerous to list here. Exception: By ADA law we must accommodate guests with a disability that require a service dog who is trained to do a specific task, and we welcome those guests on our property. (Pets and emotional comfort dogs are not considered service dogs, so please leave them at home).
- Smoking: All indoor and outdoor spaces are non-smoking. This applies to cigarettes, cigars, and vaping devices. Please do not smoke or throw your butts in our parking lot.
- Garden: Picking flowers or breaking off branches of our shrubs or trees, or stepping in/through our flower beds is strictly prohibited. If you are curious about any of our plants, please request information from a staff member.
- Professional Photographers: are prohibited from using our property for photo shoots unless they are hired by a client that has rented our property for that purpose. See our Rental Information page for more details – Rental Info
Inclement Weather Policy: We rarely close due to inclement weather, but if we do, we will post it here and on Facebook. We want you to be safe, so please use good judgement whenever you consider traveling during inclement weather. You are always welcomed to call us to inquire on the status of conditions in our local area of Stokesdale, NC.