- This event has passed.
Friday Flavors Concert – Moxie Band (Classic R&B, Soul & Funk)
09/03/2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10.00 – $65.00
MOXIE BAND – Staci McBeth (lead vocals), Sal Burnette (Bass and Vocals), Tim Bailey (Drums), Mike Howard (keyboards and vocals), Mark Motlow (keyboards and vocals), Alan Williams (guitar, sax, and vocals),
- Safety Policy UPDATE: Due to the surge in Delta Variant Covid-19 Transmissions Guests are Required to Wear a Mask INDOORS (Tasting Room/Bathrooms) regardless of vaccination status. No Masks are required outdoors.
Advance Ticket Purchase is always recommended: You will not receive physical tickets: Your name will be placed on a Pre-Paid Will-Call list at the Entrance Table; please have your ID available in case we need to confirm your ticket purchase. If you have any questions regarding tickets you can reach us over the phone at 336-644-9908 during regular business hours (12-6pm Thurs-Sat & 1-6pm Sun).
COST: $10 per person.
EVENT TIMELINE: Concert is from 7-9 pm. The Food Truck will be ready to serve by 6:30 pm. Guests may arrive at any time prior to the concert. Prior to 6:30 pm please proceed to our Tasting Room to purchase your ticket or get your prepaid wristband. After 6:30 pm, at-the-gate sales and Will Call check-in will be at our Entrance Table.
INSIDE OR OUT?: This concert will be held OUTSIDE in our lovely garden, rain or shine. Dress for the weather in Stokesdale.
- 4-person Front Row VIP Bistro Seating for $45 (includes admission for four)
- 6-person Front Row VIP Glass-Top Table Seating for $65 (includes admission for six)
- 4-person Pavilion VIP Bistro Seating for $45 (includes admission for four)
- General Admission ($10/person): Bring a lawn chair for our terraced lawn area, or we have first-come-first-seat picnic tables in the upper garden.
- Party Lawn Admission ($10/person): Bring a lawn chair or picnic blanket. This area does not have a direct view of the band! Best for guests who want plenty of room to socialize, drink and dance. Party Lawn attendees can still hear the music loudly and the lawn has easy access to our Tasting Room & Food Truck. (Picnic blankets available in Tasting Room.)
DRINKS: Wine, Fresh Sangria, Beer, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
FOOD: Lobster Dogs (Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Chicken, Veg.) will be our food truck for the evening.
EVENT POLICIES –
- Due to the surge in Delta Variant Covid-19 Transmissions Guests are Required to Wear a Mask INDOORS (Tasting Room/Bathrooms) regardless of vaccination status. No Masks required outdoors.
- No Pets
- No Outside Alcohol or Outside Food
- No Coolers (complimentary beverage chillers available at bar)
- No Smoking (includes vaping)
- No Littering our parking lot or property
Concert tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
Check out our Google Calendar below!