- This event has passed.
Wine and Candy Pairing Event (Sunday)
10-31-2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$17.50
No tricks, just treats: Open Oct. 28, 29, 30th from 12-6pm & Oct. 31st from 1-6pm
For Halloween weekend our winery will be decked out in full pirate regalia, and we encourage guests to dress for the occasion in their best renaissance/fantasy/pirate costumes!
Wine & Candy Pairings will be available while supplies last for $17.50 per person and includes:
- A Wine Tasting of seven different wines (five paired with different candies) plus a Souvenir Glass! Featured wines will be available for additional take-home purchase. Candy substitutions available for allergies.
Wine and candy pairings will be held all day and take ~30 minutes to complete. Due to high demand, Walk-ins are welcome but we cannot guarantee tasting availability! Advance ticket purchase is recommended: Tickets are available Online or Over the Phone. (Purchasing your tickets in advance reserves your candy pairing and time slot!)
Outdoor Covered Pavilion & Gazebo Tables: Guaranteed for Advance Ticket Purchasers. Seats up to 2 or 4 guests, By reservation, Limited to one-hour occupancy.
Outdoor Patio & Garden Tables: Available for Advance Ticket Purchasers & Walk-ins. Spacious bistro and picnic table seating, No reservation required, No time limit.
Note: We also have first-come-first-serve patio heaters as well as complimentary blankets for guests using our outdoor spaces during the cooler months.
We recommend you arrive at the winery at least 10 minutes before your tasting to give you time to park and arrive at the tasting room. Table reservations will only be held for 15 minutes past the reservation time. In the case of late arrival Wine & Candy Pairings may be rescheduled to the next available time-slot.
Online Payment for Wine & Candy Pairings ($17.50/person) is processed through Paypal. If you prefer to pay over-the-phone, you may call the winery at 336-644-9908 during regular business hours to make a Wine & Candy Pairing Reservation.
COVID Safety Rules:
- Wear: Face Coverings are required inside the winery building (shopping or using the restrooms)! You DO NOT have to wear a Face Covering while Outside.
- Wait: Please make note of our 6 ft floor markings for the wait line inside the winery building; these spots are your place marker to wait your turn to approach the bar for placing orders/paying for items.
- Wash: Even though we sanitize commonly touched items often (e.g., our email sign up pen, cash register pad), hand sanitizer will be provided at these areas for your use. And of course, please wash your hands before leaving our restroom.
- Tastings: As we cannot conduct tastings at the tasting bar, we offer self-guided wine flights for consumption at our outdoor tables that comply with the 6 ft safe distancing requirements. A ‘wine tasting’ will consist of the 7 wines poured by our staff into disposable cups presented on a tray along with your souvenir wine glass; and a detailed description of each wine will be provided on a disposable tasting sheet.
SUNDAY Wine & Candy Pairing Tickets can be purchased below!
Check out our Google Calendar below!