Thank you for your interest in Stonefield Cellar’s Fall Fantasy Craft Fair! We know with many festivals and events closing a lot of fantastical/magical/renaissance vendors have not had a venue to sell their wares in-person (where your craftsmanship really shines and boosts sales) and we want to help however we can.
This two-day fair will have no vendor fees and no admission charge in order to promote vendor and customer attendance. On Saturdays and Sundays we average around 75-100 guests with no events (live-music/food trucks), and have reached an upwards of 250 guests when we host special events. Due to COVID-19 restrictions we will be limiting the number of guests allowed in our outdoor space at one time, but we anticipate customer flow during the day as most guests spend 1 to 2 hours on site.
Saturday, October 24th, 2020 12:00-6:00pm / SETUP 10:00-11:30am
Sunday, October 25th, 2020 12:00-6:00pm / SETUP 10:00-11:30am
- Opportunity to sell and promote your products at the event on one or both days.
- One (1) 10×10 marketing space on our Front Lawn, spaced 10ft from other vendors. **Please provide your OWN tent and setup. Decorations and costumes recommended.**
- One (1) 6ft table upon request. 10×10 tents available to rent for a $10 fee.
- Trash removal and recycling post event.
- Advertisement on social media outlets and our website: stonefieldcellars.com
- Vendor Wrist Bands allowing you access to the vendor parking lot during the day.
- Overnight storage in our secure Barrel Room for vendors who want to participate in both days, but do not wish to load all merchandise back into their vehicles. The entrance to our property is locked with gates at night and will be opened at 9:30am each day for setup at 10am.
All vendors must adhere to our COVID-19 rules, including wearing a mask at all times when interacting with customers and inside the winery building.
COVID Safety Rules:
- Wear: Face Coverings are required!
- While inside the winery building (shopping or using the restrooms)
- Outside while walking around and while visiting vendor tents. Note: If you are safely distanced (6ft) from others (people you did not come with) while seated in a chair or on a blanket on our patio, garden, or lawn area AND you are actively eating and drinking, you are not required to wear a face covering.
- Our security staff will be enforcing these safety rules as we can only host this event if everyone is in compliance. You must be wearing a mask to be permitted into this event.
- Wait: Please make note of our 6 ft floor markings for the wait line inside the winery building; these spots are your place marker to wait your turn to approach the bar for placing orders/paying for items. Please also wait your turn when shopping at our vendor’s stations, allow ample (6ft) space between you and another shopper. Make sure you stay 6ft away from others not in your ‘safe bubble’ while seated on our terraced lawn.
- Wash: Even though we sanitize commonly touched items often (e.g., our email sign up pen, cash register pad), hand sanitizer will be provided at these areas for your use. And of course, please wash your hands before leaving our restroom.
If you are interested in joining us as a vendor please fill out our PDF Application or Fill Out the Form Below.