Stonefield Cellars’ Party Pavilion – Daytime Rental Reservations
This covered outdoor pavilion is available for small private party rentals at $60/hr during our regular business hours (Thurs,Fri,Sat 12-6pm & Sun 1-6pm). This pavilion can also be included in an after-hours rental of the main facility along with other areas – if you are interested in an after-hours rental, please click here.
The space seats up to 20 guests at five 4-person bistro tables (or 18 guests at three 6-person heated tables) and includes one additional 6ft table for use (food/gifts) during the rental time. If you have never visited Stonefield Cellars, we recommend you call for an appointment to meet with our staff for a property showing – 336-644-9908.
A $60 deposit is required in order to secure your date, and the remainder of the rental fee must be paid before or at the end of the event (on the same date). Review full rental information below for cancellation policies. Wine, Beer, and Non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Catering/Self-catering allowed. Underage guests welcome with supervision. We are a no pets, no smoking property. By confirming your reservation and paying the $60 deposit you agree to all Rental Polices outlined in our 2021 Party Pavilion Rental Polices.
How to Reserve Your Date!
Use the online form below to select a date to rent the Party Pavilion and pay the $60 Deposit. Please indicate the hours you would like to rent the pavilion (available Thurs, Fri, Sat 12-6pm & Sun 1-6pm) in the Notes section. If you would like to rent the Party Pavilion further out than 30 days, please call the winery at 336-644-9908 to process your date deposit over the phone.
2021 PARTY PAVILION RENTAL POLICIES:
- Hours of occupancy begin from the time needed for setup by the client or caterer and end when the last guest/catering staff leaves. Partial hours will be prorated by half hour increments.
- $60 deposit is required in order to secure a date. The remainder of the rental fee must be paid before or at the end of the event (on the same date). Cancellation of the rental more than 14 days before the event date will result in the charge of a $30 cancellation fee ($30 of the deposit will be refunded). Cancellation of the rental 14 or less days before the event date will result a forfeit of the full deposit ($60 total).
- You are liable for any damage done to or loss of Stonefield Cellars Winery property during your event and setup/pickup time, whether it is caused by you, your guests, or vendors hired by you. Vendors include but are not limited to rental companies, caterers, florists, photographers, and limousine/bus service providers. You will be responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement charges incurred. Repair vs. Replacement will be at the discretion of Stonefield Cellars Winery.
- Wine & Beer: We offer Stonefield Cellars Wine by the bottle and by the glass, a rotating list of bottled beer (not all brands are available, no kegs); and non-alcoholic soft drinks and water. No outside alcohol allowed. Our Wine Discounts are by the case (12 bottles) and are as follows: Case discount of 10% will be given for 1-2 cases purchased, 15% will be given on 3 or more cases. There are no discounts for beer.
- Cash Bar, Open Bar, or a Mix of Both: For any event we recommend that you let your guests know if there will be a Cash Bar (means guest pays for own, we accept cash or credit cards), Open Bar (Tab), or a Mix of Open and Cash, before the day of the event (it is customary to include this information in the invitation).
• Cash Bar: A Cash Bar means the host does not pay for any drinks during the event and allows guest to purchase wine by the glass (from our full wine list), beer by the bottle, or non-alcoholic drinks for the duration of the event.
• Open Bar: An Open Bar means the host starts a Tab (the bar requires a credit or debit card on hand) and pays for all drinks consumed by guests during the event. Guests can drink wine by the glass (usually from a pre-selected wine list made by the host), beer by the bottle, or non-alcoholic drinks for the duration of the event.
• Mix of Open and Cash: This means that the host pays for their guest’s drinks up to a predetermined dollar or number of drinks per guest limit, then once the limit is reached the bar becomes a Cash Bar. Guests have the option of wine by the glass (usually from a preselected wine list made by the host), beer by the bottle, or non-alcoholic drinks for the duration of the event.
• Gratuity: Gratuity is not included in the facility rental fees. For Events with a Cash Bar there is no automatic gratuity, but a tip jar will be present on any bars serving alcohol. For Events with an Open Bar (Tab), or Mix of Open and Cash, a 20% Gratuity will be added to your final bar tab.
- No Smoking Policy: Stonefield Cellars Winery is a NO SMOKING property. Cigarette butts found around the pavilion will result in a $25 cleanup fee.
- No Perfume: Please request that your guests not wear perfume or cologne when attending your event as it interferes with the ability to smell & taste wine and many people, including our staff, are allergic to perfume! One way to let your guests know is to address this in your invitation as a note to “Please respect the winery’s Smoke Free/Perfume Free Environment”.
- No Animals: No pets or animals (associated with either the host client or guests) are allowed to be in or on the facility property at any time. Exceptions are made for service animals trained to perform a specific task for its disabled owner. Comfort/Emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals as per the ADA. If a guest requires a service dog the client must inform Stonefield Cellars during the process of drafting a rental contract so that our staff will be aware and can make any necessary special accommodations.
- Underage Guests and Children are welcomed! We are a family-friendly property, but please understand that by law we cannot serve alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21, and we expect you and your guests to follow this law as well. Concerning young children, please be considerate of other guests and the Stonefield Cellars property when including young children on your guest list. Young children must be supervised by parents or a designated responsible ‘baby sitter’ at all times. For the health and safety of all guests and staff, please do not bring sick children to the winery.
- Catering: Pepper Moon is our preferred caterer – 336-218-8858. Other licensed and bonded caterers are allowed but Stonefield Cellars shall be provided with the name and phone number of the Catering Service two weeks prior to the event to coordinate and assure proper delivery and setup procedures. All food must be prepared offsite and kept warm or cool by caterer or client provided means.• We have no catering kitchen or ice maker. All table linens, serving ware including plates, silverware, all types of drink glasses, serving utensils, etc. must be supplied by the caterer or client.• Absolutely NO FOOD CONTAINER or SERVING UTENSIL cleaning is allowed in any Stonefield Cellars sink (bathroom or barrel room sinks). All catering materials (including disposable serving trays) must be removed from the property by the caterer/client. Only used paper plates, cups, and service ware may be discarded in the TRASH receptacle. All recyclable products (e.g., empty water bottles, empty aluminum cans) must be placed in the RECYCLE receptacle.
- Self Catering: Should you decide to prepare, setup, or serve your own food (not hire a caterer) in whole or in part, the catering policies above still apply. Note that all liabilities related to food safety and service, as well as any activities related to catering and catering person(s) for and during your event will be the responsibility of you as client.
- Decorations: Event hosts are welcomed to decorate with their own personal decorations. No decorations are allowed that leave any kind of residue, which includes confetti, silly string, or other items, either inside or outside the facility. No tacks, staples, pins, or tape are allowed on the pavilion structure. No Stonefield Cellars items provided for use during the rental shall be removed from the property. All client provided décor, e.g., hanging banner, balloons, table decor, must be removed by the client at the end of the rental time.
- Photography: Stonefield Cellars staff may take photographs of the event. Client agrees to allow Stonefield Cellars use of any photos for marketing purposes.
Have any questions or concerns? Please contact Natalie at 336-689-4071.