For Radio Revolver Bio, visit https://www.radiorevolver.net/
Let’s just say this band is one of the top rock cover bands in the Triad. We love them and think you will too!
Advance Ticket Purchase is Recommended: You will not receive physical tickets. Your name will be placed on a Pre-Paid Will-Call list at the Entrance Table; please have your ID available in case we need to confirm your ticket purchase. If you have any questions regarding tickets you can reach us over the phone at 336-644-9908 during regular business hours (12-6pm Thurs-Sat & 1-6pm Sun). Online ticket sales are currently NOT available due to some software issues – Please call the winery on Thursday between Noon and 6pm to purchase over the phone.
COST: See Seating Options below.
EVENT TIMELINE: Concert is from 7-9 (or a wee bit later) pm. The Food Truck will be ready to serve by 6:30 pm. Guests may arrive at any time prior to the concert. Prior to 6:30 pm please proceed to our Tasting Room to purchase your ticket or get your prepaid wristband. After 6:30 pm, at-the-gate sales and Will Call check-in will be at our Entrance Table.
INSIDE OR OUT?: This concert will be held OUTSIDE in our lovely garden, rain or shine. Dress for the weather. Should severe, unsafe conditions arise, it is possible that the concert will be delayed or interrupted until it is safe to start/resume. We will post any schedule changes on our website and on the Stonefield Cellars Winery Facebook Page.
4-person Front Row VIP Bistro Seating for $60 (includes admission for four)SOLD OUT 6-person Front Row VIP Glass-Top Table Seating for $90 (includes admission for six)SOLD OUT 4-person Pavilion VIP Bistro Seating for $60 (includes admission for four)SOLD OUT
- General Admission ($12.50/person): Bring a lawn chair for our terraced lawn area, or we have first-come-first-seat picnic tables in the upper garden. A FEW General Admission may still be available – Please call the Winery on Friday between noon and 3pm – 336-644-9908 because currently our ONLINE ticketing software has glitches – SORRY!
- Side Lawn Admission ($10/person): Bring a lawn chair or picnic blanket. This area does not have a direct view of the band! Best for guests who want plenty of room to socialize, drink and dance. Side Lawn attendees can still hear the music and the lawn has easy access to our Tasting Room & Food Truck. (Picnic blankets available in Tasting Room, boho tables on side lawn are available on an unreserved basis.) PLENTY OF Sidelawn TICKETS are still available – Please call the Winery on Friday between noon and 3pm to purchase tickets over the phone – 336-644-9908 because currently our ONLINE ticketing software has glitches – SORRY!
DRINKS: Wine, Fresh Sangria, Beer, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
FOOD: LAST MINUTE UPDATE – Mariscos Food Truck will be our food vendor for the evening! Gourmet Mexican w/various protein options including but not limited to steak, and shrimp – Veggie options also!
EVENT POLICIES –
- Please follow best-practice protocols for keeping yourself and our community safe from any communicable disease. Please refrain from visiting us when you are sick.
- No Pets
- No Outside Alcohol (because that is prohibited by law) or Outside Food (please support the Food Truck)
- No Coolers (complimentary beverage chillers available at bar)
- No Smoking (includes vaping)
- No Littering our parking lot or property
Concert tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
IF YOU ARE HERE AND DID NOT READ ABOVE, WE ARE NOT YET SOLD OUT (only VIP tables are sold out) – SOME TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE BUT YOU MUST CALL THE WINERY (when we are open) TO PURCHASE – 336-644-9908. Advance purchase by phone is available until 3pm on Friday. Thereafter, GATE sales only. Our online ordering system is working only sporadically at this time. Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience!