Advance tickets available until 3PM the day of the concert, tickets sold at the gate thereafter.
The Ghosts of Liberty (Tyler and Emma Millard) –
Americana folk-rock act based in the foothills of North Carolina- The Ghosts of Liberty comprises husband & wife duo Emma Millard (Lead Vocals, Keyboard) and Tyler Millard (Vocals, Guitar). They bring together their combined influences of roots, blues, rock and soul, delivering a truly original package that could only be born of two people living and working under the same roof. Tyler discovered his passion for music while losing his vision to RP, a degenerative retinal disease- and Emma comes from a background in multi-genre vocal performance, beginning with classical training at an early age. Ty’s steady and cool nature balance Em’s gutsy emotionality, and together they are a musical force. They have been playing and writing together for the better part of a decade, and through many of life’s challenges have maintained a deep and abiding appreciation for how music and love can truly overcome any obstacle.
Advance Ticket Purchase is Recommended: If you ever have trouble with our online ticketing (see below), please call the winery during business hours – Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays Noon-6pm, or Sundays 1-6pm: 336-644-9908
You will not receive physical tickets. Your name will be placed on a Pre-Paid Will-Call list at the Entrance Table; please have your ID available in case we need to confirm your ticket purchase. Again, if you have any questions regarding tickets you can reach us over the phone at 336-644-9908 during regular business hours (12-6pm Thurs-Sat & 1-6pm Sun).
COST: See Seating Options below.
EVENT TIMELINE: Concert is from 7-9 (or a wee bit later) pm. The Food Truck will be ready to serve by 6:30 pm. Guests may arrive at any time prior to the concert. Prior to 6:30 pm please proceed to our Tasting Room to purchase your ticket or get your prepaid wristband. After 6:30 pm, at-the-gate sales and Will Call check-in will be at our Entrance Table.
INSIDE OR OUT?: This concert will be held OUTSIDE in our lovely garden, rain or shine. Dress for the weather. Should severe, unsafe conditions arise, it is possible that the concert will be delayed or interrupted until it is safe to start/resume. We will post any schedule changes on our website and on the Stonefield Cellars Winery Facebook Page.
- 4-person Front Row VIP Bistro Seating for $60 (includes admission for four)
- 6-person Front Row VIP Glass-Top Table Seating for $90 (includes admission for six)
- 4-person Pavilion VIP Bistro Seating for $60 (includes admission for four)
- General Admission ($12.50/person): Bring a lawn chair for our terraced lawn area, or we have first-come-first-seat picnic tables in the upper garden.
- Side Lawn Admission ($10/person): Bring a lawn chair or picnic blanket. This area does not have a direct view of the band! Best for guests who want plenty of room to socialize, drink and dance. Side Lawn attendees can still hear the music and the lawn has easy access to our Tasting Room & Food Truck. (Picnic blankets available in Tasting Room, boho tables on side lawn are available on an unreserved basis.)
DRINKS: Wine, Fresh Sangria, Beer, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
FOOD: Smoke City (Hibachi w/a twist & Monk Sauce) will be our food truck for the evening!
EVENT POLICIES –
- Please follow best-practice protocols for keeping yourself and our community safe from any communicable disease. Please refrain from visiting us when you are sick.
- No Pets
- No Outside Alcohol (because that is prohibited by law) or Outside Food (please support the Food Truck)
- No Coolers (complimentary beverage chillers available at bar)
- No Smoking (includes vaping)
- No Littering our parking lot or property
Concert tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
AFTER 3PM day of show, Tickets will only be available at the GATE as we will not be able to take ticket orders over the phone.